I've left my current position and will begin work at another university. Can I keep my membership?

Your individual NABCA membership follows you as long as you work for a higher education institution. When you begin your new position, please provide your updated contact information to NABCA (NABCA@nabca.net) or complete the online membership application and indicate that you are a current member and have changed positions (http://www.nabca.net/membershipapplication.html).


No Very

Captcha Image

Back to FAQs