Job PostingsVice President for Regional CampusesJob Summary
The University of North Georgia is seeking applicants for the position of Vice President for Regional Campuses. The Vice President will join the University at a time when great opportunities exist to make a significant impact. This position will provide campus-based leadership for UNG's Gainesville Campus and directly supports regional campus-based Directors located at our campuses in Cumming, Oconee County, and Blue Ridge, Georgia. The University of North Georgia is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity as integral to a learning environment.
For best consideration, application packets should be submitted by April 30, 2022. Duties and Responsibilities
- This position works with other vice-presidents and leaders in the coordination, development, and administration of academic planning, curriculum processes and procedures, fiscal and facilities resource allocation, personnel, and instructional technology.
- This position engages in civic and regional initiatives and develops and maintains partnerships with other educational entities.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership team, the Vice President for Regional Campuses promotes and maintains performance excellence in achieving the mission, vision, and values of the University.
- This position will serve as part of the President's Cabinet.
- Candidates must have earned a Masters' degree from a regionally accredited institution with an emphasis in higher education, educational administration, or other appropriate disciplines, doctorate preferred.
- Requires a strong record of academic, executive and/or administrative leadership, preferably in a higher education setting, with a minimum of six (6) years in the field.
- Other essential skills include a broad knowledge of major issues within higher education, integrity, interpersonal skills, and budget management.
Apply @ https://ung.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities/index.php